Are you looking to squeeze more pounds of product out of your existing plant equipment, reduce process cycle time, or improve product quality? Alliance Technologies, LLC, provides manufacturing support with process analytical technology (PAT). We will help you identify appropriate sensor technology, develop test methods, and assist with implementation. Our scientists can help you gain both a better understanding and better control of your manufacturing process through data mining and the development of process-control algorithms.
Most chemical or mechanical processes are controlled by physical parameters that provide consistency regarding product output. Assuming the starting materials are within certain specifications, the temperature, pressure, and flow of the material are controlled to produce the desired chemical reactions and create a product of acceptable quality.
While these measurements work well many times, multivariate chemical sensors can provide additional real-time information to improve the safety and efficiency of the process or consistency of the product. As chemists familiar with process analysis & process analytical technology, Alliance Technologies can help your business assess its manufacturing process monitoring needs and help you implement a successful plan at your manufacturing site.
Analytical and chemical testing labs play a vital role in the manufacturing industry, ensuring the safety, quality, and compliance of products. It involves the analysis and evaluation of various substances, materials, and processes used in manufacturing to determine their chemical composition, purity, and any potential hazards.
Here are some key reasons why chemical testing labs for the manufacturing industry is of utmost importance:
- • Consumer Safety
- • Quality Assurance of Products
- • Regulatory Compliance
- • Improved Research & Development
- • Process Optimization
- • Environmental Responsibility
A number of problems might arise in a manufacturing process or production facility. When issues of cleanliness, contamination, or product quality occur, Alliance Technologies is ready and able to assist in chemical identification, failure analysis, root cause investigations, or process safety evaluations. With a wide array of testing instruments, our company has the expertise and capabilities to investigate your most difficult problems.
Process Analysis Case Studies:
- Adhesive & Coating FailuresLabel Adhesion Failure: A label applied to the surface of a polycarbonate compact disc (CD) showed poor adhesion in some areas. The label and CD surface were analyzed by energy dispersive x-ray (EDX) microanalysis, optical microscopy (OPMIC) and Fourier transform infrared microspectroscopy (FTIRM) for contaminants or chemical differences which might account for poor adhesion properties. Based ...Read more >>
- Testing for Quality ControlWhether you need an individual assay or routine support, Alliance Technologies should be your first call for QC testing. Alliance can check the quality of raw materials and can develop and validate QC methods, or follow an existing method. Contact one of our scientists to explore how Alliance can meet your testing requirements. Raw Material QC: A drug manufacturer requires ongoing USP analysis ...Read more >>
For more information on our services or a technical consultation, contact Alliance. If you have already received a quote and would like to submit your sample, please fill out our online sample submission form.